Dermatology FAQYour Health. Your Hospital
We are bound to provide our patients with accessible, comprehensive and accurate information. Our highly experienced doctors and specialists have answered the most frequently asked questions in order to facilitate your understanding of the most common medical problems and explain what the diagnostic and treatment procedures performed at Marina Del Rey Hospital entail.
Looking for a specific question?
or Call and get an answer right away 888-600-5600
All Frequently Asked Questions By Categories
- What is the difference between an aesthetician and a dermatologist?
- Could I improve the look of my skin without any harsh treatments?
- Is there anything I can do to reduce my brown spots and the thin wrinkles?
- My hair is falling, what could be the cause?
- What does a dermatologist do?
- What is an aesthetician?
- What is the difference between a spa facial and a medical facial?
- What to expect from a chemical peeling?
- Are there any effective ways to remove moles at home?
- Are there any risks involved in a mole removal procedure?
- How do I know if my moles cause cancer?
- How likely am I to develop skin cancer?
- How long does it take for the wound to heal after a mole removal?
- Is skin cancer a deadly condition?
- Will a mole removal procedure leave a scar?
- Will I get skin cancer again after the skin cancer surgery?