Your Health, Your Hospital
If you’re looking for world-class care in an intimate setting, you have found the place where medical excellence and compassion go hand-in-hand.
Marina Del Rey Hospital concentrates on four areas of expertise: spine, weight loss, orthopedics and minimally invasive surgery. This focus allows us to provide an excellence of care usually found only at a large, academic facility — but in an intimate, personal and convenient setting.
We are selective in which services we provide, but we perform those services extraordinarily well.
What Makes Marina Del Rey Hospital Unique
Marina Del Rey Hospital is a 145-bed surgical hospital. Our patient-friendly size makes it easy to get around, and our gracious team members treat you like a VIP. We’re fully accredited with the nationally recognized Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare organizations (JCAHO) for safe and effective quality care. We offer the most advanced surgical technology available, carefully practiced under the watchful eyes and skilled hands of our highly-trained physicians, nurses and health professionals.
Facts and Statistics From Our Hospital
- We are committed to serving our community by providing excellent acute medical services and 24/7 emergency room care. Our patient-friendly means short waits and prompt treatment for illnesses and injuries, no matter when they occur.
- Our talented team believes kindness is just as important as state-of-the-art medical technology. Our attentive, one-on-one care starts the moment you walk through our doors. We’re dedicated to helping you lead a vibrant, healthy life – and getting you back to doing the things you love.
- Marina Del Rey Hospital physicians are nationally recognized for clinical excellence. Yet it isn’t just our highly specialized health care that sets us apart. We concentrate on making you feel strong and healthy again. Whether it’s a procedure to restore your freedom of movement, or a customized weight reduction program to help you regain your well-being, all of our skills, experience, and care are devoted to delivering compassionate, responsive care.
Mission, Vision & Values
- To provide compassionate, high quality healthcare for residents in Marina del Rey's surrounding beach communities and the Westside of Los Angeles.
- To be recognized for medical excellence in spine, orthopedics, surgical weight loss, minimally invasive surgery, non-invasive cardiology, and general acute medical care.
- Marina Del Rey Hospital will deliver patient-focused, personalized care to achieve the highest level of patient satisfaction.
- To invest in the communities we serve by providing quality care health education, and the use of advanced technology.
- To be the premier provider of minimally invasive surgical services requiring a short length of stay, offered with emphasis on customer satisfaction and operational efficiency.
We will provide the highest quality of service.
We respect the dignity and worth of each person.
We embrace teamwork through the empowerment of employees.
We value and recognize the importance of compassionate and caring service.
We believe that responsible management of our resources is essential to achieving our mission and vision.
Our growth will be sustained by the good works we do in the communities we serve.
As medical professionals we know that valuable information on this website is of great help for our patients therefore we seek to offer useful information in order to help our patients learn more about the services Marina Del Rey Hospital offers. Helping patients understand their condition and their treatment options is the primary purpose of this website. Our audience, however, are not only ill individuals, but the general public as well.
Please be aware that the information this website offers is not intended as a replacement of patient-doctor relationship.