Allergy & Immunology FAQYour Health. Your Hospital
We are bound to provide our patients with accessible, comprehensive and accurate information. Our highly experienced doctors and specialists have answered the most frequently asked questions in order to facilitate your understanding of the most common medical problems and explain what the diagnostic and treatment procedures performed at Marina del Rey Hospital entail.
Looking for a specific question?
or Call and get an answer right away 888-600-5600
All Frequently Asked Questions By Categories
- How can I help my immune system fight diseases?
- I’m having guests coming over for dinner, could I just cook without any allergens?
- What are indoor allergens and how to avoid them?
- What can happen in case of an allergic reaction and what should I do?
- What is asthma and what happens during an asthma attack?
- What is the relation between an allergy and the food I eat?