Robert underwent lap band surgery with Dr. Jeremy Korman....Robert - Lap Band Read more
Monica underwent weight loss surgery with Dr. Korman....Monica - Weight Loss Surgery Read more
Delana underwent sleeve gastrectomy with Dr. Korman....Delana - Sleeve Gastrectomy Read more
I Want To... Let us help you find what you need
Find a Physician
Search by first or last name:
Marina Del Rey Hospital Editors
Marinahospital.com’s editors are all medical professionals currently working at Marina Del Rey Hospital. Experienced and skilled doctors and healthcare professionals came together forming an enthusiastic team, which strongly believes that accurate information is the key to achieving a high level of education not only for the patients but for the general public as well.
Marinahospital.com’s editorial group is formed by healthcare professionals coming from every healthcare department of Marina Del Rey Hospital as follows:
Marina Spine Center
Spine surgeons Watkins Senior and Junior are responsible for the spine department related information posted on our website however information is provided by all orthopaedic spine surgeons working with Marina Spine Center and have valuable information to share strictly related to their area of expertise.
Robert Watkins, IV MD
Marina Spine Center
Robert Watkins, III MD
Marina Spine Center
Marina Weight Loss
Bariatric surgeons Jeremy Korman and Dr. Mona Misra are the responsible editors of information regarding bariatric surgery. They are assisted in their work by registered dietitian, Julie Oldenburg who provides our website with diet and nutrition information for our bariatric patients and Bridgette Agee, our Registered Nurse is in charge of providing information about the pre and post operative processes. Kelly Willard-Beuth is our Physical Therapist and she provides information about exercise plans and advice on how our patients can lead an active, healthy life after their surgery.
Robotic surgery related information is supervised by Dr. Daniel Marcus, however information on robotic surgery is provided by all our robotic surgeons.
Daniel Marcus MD
Information posted on our website related to orthopedics is supervised by Dr. Andrew Bulczynski, although the other orthopedic surgeons contribute in providing the information.
Andrew Bulczynski MD
Cardiology related information posted on the website is supervised by Dr. John Kennedy head of non-invasive cardiology at Marina Hospital.
John Kennedy MD
Our website’s content is continuously improved, edits to the pages are made on a regular basis.
With the information we provide we seek to help our patients and the general public with a better understanding of the illnesses one might encounter.
- Brittany Elmore, MHA - Business Development
- Bridgette Agee, Registered Nurse
- Julie L. Oldenburg, Dietitian
Bibliography of Sources and References Used by our Editors
Weight Loss Resources
- http://www.asbp.org/ - American Society of Bariatric Physicians
- http://win.niddk.nih.gov/index.htm - Weight-control Information Network
- http://ndep.nih.gov/ - National Diabetes Education Program
- http://www.eatright.org/Public/landing.aspx?TaxID=6442451978 – Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- http://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/index.html - Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- http://www.sciencedaily.com/news/health_medicine/diet_and_weight_loss/ - Diet and weight loss news
- http://www.yoursurgery.com/ProcedureDetails.cfm?BR=1&Proc=5 - Bariatric Surgery
- http://www.obesity.org/ - Obesity Society
- http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/public/heart/obesity/lose_wt/index.htm - National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute
- https://www.spine.org/Pages/default.aspx - North American Spine Society
- http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/menus/spine.cfm - American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- http://www.smiss.org/- Society for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- http://www.spondylitis.org - Spondylitis Association of America (SAA)
- http://www.ninds.nih.gov - National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS), National Institutes of Health
- http://www.semspinesurg.com/ - Seminars in spine surgery
- http://ijssurgery.com/ - International Journal of Spine Surgery
- http://www.isass.org/ - International Society for the Advancement of Spine Surgery
- http://www.aaos.org/ - American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- http://www.rheumatology.org/ - American College of Rheumatology
- http://www.arthritis.org/ - Arthritis Foundation
- http://www.clinicalrobotics.com/ - Clinical Robotic Surgery Association
- http://www.srobotics.org/ - Society of Robotic Surgery
- http://www.icrstraining.org/ - International College of Robotic Surgery