Weight Loss FAQYour Health. Your Hospital
Our questions and answers are designed in a way to respond the more frequent questions about weight loss surgery. To make it easier to you we categorized the questions and answers. You will find a category destined to each surgical procedure we offer and we destined a category to bariatric surgery in general as well as obesity and weight loss. Feel free to browse the categories and if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us: 310.577.5540.
Looking for a specific question?
or Call and get an answer right away 888-600-5600
All Frequently Asked Questions By Categories
- Does Medicare pay for Bariatric Surgery?
- How much does bariatric surgery cost?
- What are bariatric surgery procedures?
- What examination is necessary before bariatric revision procedures?
- What insurances cover bariatric surgery?
- What risks are associated with bariatric revision procedures?
- What should I expect from a bariatric revision procedure?
- When should I choose a bariatric revision procedure?
- Who qualifies for bariatric revision procedures?
- Can I drink alcohol with ORBERA?
- Can I get pregnant with ORBERA?
- How is ORBERA inserted?
- How much does the ORBERA procedure cost?
- How much weight can I lose after the ORBERA IBS procedure?
- What happens if the ORBERA balloon leaks or deflates?
- Will I regain weight if the ORBERA balloon is removed?
- Will ORBERA make me nauseous?
- Do patients usually regain weight after the gastric plication procedure?
- How much weight can I lose with a gastric plication procedure?
- How soon can I return to work after a gastric plication procedure?
- What diet changes should I take into account after gastric plication?
- Who qualifies for a gastric plication procedure?
- Can I take medicines after a band over bypass procedure?
- How will band over bypass help me lose weight?
- Is vitamins intake important during recovery after a band over bypass procedure?
- What are the side-effects of the band over bypass procedure?
- What dietary restrictions should I follow after band over bypass?
- Who qualifies for a band over bypass procedure?