Thoracic & Vascular Surgery FaqYour Health. Your Hospital
Our questions and answers are designed in a way to respond the more frequent questions. To make it easier to you we categorized the questions and answers. Feel free to browse the categories and if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us: 310.577.5540.
Looking for a specific question?
or Call and get an answer right away 888-600-5600
All Frequently Asked Questions By Categories
- How can I prevent vascular problems?
- How should I change my lifestyle after the vascular surgery procedure?
- How will my medication intake change after vascular surgery?
- What are the outcomes of vascular surgery?
- What increases the risk of developing a vascular condition?
- What risks are associated with vascular surgery?
- Am I allowed to get up and walk after the lobectomy procedure?
- How can I speed up the lobectomy recovery process?
- How soon will I be discharged from the hospital after a thoracic surgery?
- What are the advantages of a lobectomy?
- What complications are associated with thoracic surgery?
- What should be avoided after lobectomy?
- What tests are required before the lobectomy procedure?
- When can I return to my daily activities after a thoracic surgery?
- When do I have my first postoperative follow-up after a thoracic surgery?
- When is it recommended to call the doctor after a lobectomy procedure?
- When should I call a doctor once I’ve been discharged after a thoracic surgery?
- Who qualifies for a lobectomy procedure?