Rheumatology FAQYour Health. Your Hospital
We are bound to provide our patients with accessible, comprehensive and accurate information. Our highly experienced doctors and specialists have answered the most frequently asked questions in order to facilitate your understanding of the most common medical problems and explain what the diagnostic and treatment procedures performed at Marina del Rey Hospital entail.
Looking for a specific question?
or Call and get an answer right away 888-600-5600
All Frequently Asked Questions By Categories
- Are there any adverse effects following an injection?
- Can I exercise even if I have rheumatoid arthritis?
- How common is rheumatoid arthritis and are there any specific risk factors for developing rheumatoid arthritis?
- What are the precautions to be taken after receiving an injection?
- What is rheumatoid arthritis?
- Which are the treatment methods available for rheumatoid arthritis?