Primary Care FAQYour Health. Your Hospital
We are bound to provide our patients with accessible, comprehensive and accurate information. Our highly experienced doctors and specialists have answered the most frequently asked questions in order to facilitate your understanding of the most common medical problems and explain what the diagnostic and treatment procedures performed at Marina del Rey Hospital entail.
Looking for a specific question?
or Call and get an answer right away 888-600-5600
All Frequently Asked Questions By Categories
- How can I benefit by consulting a primary care physician?
- What are the common illnesses treated by a primary care physician?
- What if I need attention from a specialty doctor?
- What is a family nurse practitioner?
- What records do I need to carry along during my first appointment?
- What should be done in case any emergencies arise?