Podiatry FAQYour Health. Your Hospital
We are bound to provide our patients with accessible, comprehensive and accurate information. Our highly experienced doctors and specialists have answered the most frequently asked questions in order to facilitate your understanding of the most common medical problems and explain what the diagnostic and treatment procedures performed at Marina del Rey Hospital entail.
Looking for a specific question?
or Call and get an answer right away 888-600-5600
All Frequently Asked Questions By Categories
- Am I qualified for plantar fasciotomy?
- Are there any long-term outcomes after plantar fasciotomy?
- Are there any non-surgical treatment options instead of a cheilectomy?
- Are there any risks involved in a plantar fasciotomy surgery?
- When should I consider hammertoe repair?
- Will I get anesthesia during bunionectomy?