Plastic Surgery FAQYour Health, Your Hospital
We are bound to provide our patients with accessible, comprehensive and accurate information. Our highly experienced doctors and specialists have answered the most frequently asked questions in order to facilitate your understanding of the most common medical problems and explain what the diagnostic and treatment procedures performed at Marina del Rey Hospital entail.
Looking for a specific question?
or Call and get an answer right away 888-600-5600
All Frequently Asked Questions By Categories
- Who is plastic surgery for?
- Are cosmetic surgery and reconstructive surgery one and the same?
- Are some cosmetic surgeries more common than others?
- Does an eyelid reconstructive surgery cause scarring?
- How can I maximize the hand reconstructive surgery’s effects?
- How can you prevent cleft lip and palate?
- How long does it take to recover after a surgical procedure?
- How long does recovery take after a breast reconstructive surgery?
- How long is the recovery process for the eyelid reconstructive surgery?
- How long is the recovery process for the hand reconstructive surgery?
- How long will it take to have plastic surgery?
- How soon will I be discharged after an ulnar nerve decompression procedure?
- How will I feel after the hand reconstructive procedure?
- How will my breasts change as I age after a breast reconstructive surgery?
- Is a breast reconstructive surgery covered by insurance?
- Is an eyelid reconstructive procedure covered by insurance?
- Is it difficult for children to eat and drink with a cleft palate?
- Is plastic surgery safe?
- Is there a specific age to undergo plastic surgery?
- Is ulnar nerve decompression usually successful?
- What alternatives are there for eyelid repair surgery?
- What are the symptoms of a blocked tear duct?
- What can cause tear duct blockage?
- What happens after the eyelid reconstructive procedure?
- What is plastic surgery?
- What is the average cost of eyelid repair surgery?
- What other ailments is a fetus with cleft palate likely to suffer from?
- What post-operative changes should I expect after hand reconstructive surgery?
- What precautions should I consider after hand surgery?
- What recommendations should I follow after the breast reconstructive surgery?
- What should I expect from an eyelid repair procedure?
- What type of breast reconstruction is best for me?
- What warning signs should I look out for after hand surgery?
- What will happen on the day of the eyelid repair surgery?
- When can I remove my bandages after hand surgery?
- When can I resume my workout routine after the hand reconstructive surgery?
- When can I start driving again after an ulnar nerve decompression procedure?
- Who is a good candidate for hand reconstruction surgery?
- Who qualifies for eyelid repair surgery?
- Why is a child born with a cleft palate?
- Will I feel pain after eyelid reconstructive surgery?
- Will I feel pain after eyelid repair surgery?
- Will the breast have a normal aspect after reconstructive surgery?
- Will there be any scarring?