Pain Management FAQYour Health. Your Hospital
We are bound to provide our patients with accessible, comprehensive and accurate information. Our highly experienced doctors and specialists have answered the most frequently asked questions in order to facilitate your understanding of the most common medical problems and explain what the diagnostic and treatment procedures performed at Marina Del Rey Hospital entail.
Looking for a specific question?
or Call and get an answer right away 888-600-5600
All Frequently Asked Questions By Categories
- Could my pain be relieved without the use of pharmaceuticals?
- How can I avoid chronic pain?
- How can my pain be treated?
- What is a pain specialist? What do they do?
- When should I see a pain medicine doctor?
- Why do I feel pain even when I am not injured?
- Why do I still feel pain after surgery and after trying all sorts of treatments?