Orthopedics FAQYour Health. Your Hospital
We are bound to provide our patients with accessible, comprehensive and accurate information. Our highly experienced doctors and specialists have answered the most frequently asked questions in order to facilitate your understanding of the most common medical problems and explain what the diagnostic and treatment procedures performed at Marina Del Rey Hospital entail.
Looking for a specific question?
or Call and get an answer right away 888-600-5600
All Frequently Asked Questions By Categories
- How should I prepare for orthopedic surgery?
- Is orthopedic surgery covered by insurance?
- Is orthopedic surgery generally recommended?
- Is physical therapy as good as surgery for orthopedic conditions?
- What are the most common complications and risks of orthopedic surgery?
- What are the most common orthopedic surgeries?
- What kind of training does an orthopedic surgeon have?
- Will I need physical therapy after orthopedic surgery?
- Are hip and knee replacement surgeries only performed on people who are 60 and older?
- Are there any complications and risks of joint replacement surgery?
- Can I still play sports after joint replacement surgery?
- How long do artificial joints last?
- How long does it take for joint replacement surgery to heal completely?
- How much pain will I have after total joint replacement surgery?
- Is therapy needed after total joint replacement surgery?
- What are the benefits of joint replacement surgery?
- What are the outcomes after total joint replacement surgery?
- What are the types of total joint replacement?
- What can you do/not do after a total joint replacement?
- What is joint replacement surgery and when is it an appropriate surgical solution?
- What is knee revision surgery? How is it different from knee replacement surgery?
- What is total joint arthroplasty?
- What is total joint replacement (TMJ)?
- What is total knee replacement?
- When should I have a knee replacement done?