Ophthalmology FAQYour Health. Your Hospital
We are bound to provide our patients with accessible, comprehensive and accurate information. Our highly experienced doctors and specialists have answered the most frequently asked questions in order to facilitate your understanding of the most common medical problems and explain what the diagnostic and treatment procedures performed at Marina Del Rey Hospital entail.
Looking for a specific question?
or Call and get an answer right away 888-600-5600
All Frequently Asked Questions By Categories
- Are cataracts found only in older people?
- What alternatives are there for eyelid repair surgery?
- What are the typical outcomes of the cataract surgery?
- What happens during the cataract surgery?
- What is the average cost of eyelid repair surgery?
- What is the difference between an ophthalmologist and an optometrist?
- What should I expect from an eyelid repair procedure?
- When should an adult’s eyes be examined?
- When should my child’s eyes be examined?
- Why should I have cataract surgery?
- Will I feel pain after eyelid repair surgery?
- Will sitting too close to the television hurt my child's eyes?