Neurology FAQYour Health. Your Hospital
We are bound to provide our patients with accessible, comprehensive and accurate information. Our highly experienced doctors and specialists have answered the most frequently asked questions in order to facilitate your understanding of the most common medical problems and explain what the diagnostic and treatment procedures performed at Marina Del Rey Hospital entail.
Looking for a specific question?
or Call and get an answer right away 888-600-5600
All Frequently Asked Questions By Categories
- Is a severe headache a sign of a brain tumor? How are brain tumors identified?
- What are some neurological disorders treated at Marina Del Rey Hospital?
- What does my first visit to a neurologist include?
- What is a slipped disc condition, and what can be done to correct it?
- What is dementia? Can it be cured?
- What is multiple sclerosis and how is it diagnosed?
- What is the cause of Parkinson's disease? How is it treated?
- Why do I get frequent headaches?