FAQYour Health. Your Hospital
We are bound to provide our patients with accessible, comprehensive and accurate information. Our highly experienced doctors and specialists have answered the most frequently asked questions in order to facilitate your understanding of the most common medical problems and explain what the diagnostic and treatment procedures performed at Marina del Rey Hospital entail.
Looking for a specific question?
or Call and get an answer right away 888-600-5600
All Frequently Asked Questions By Categories
- How is AIDS treated?
- Is there any method to reduce the risk of infectious diseases?
- What are fungal infections, and what care do they need?
- What information will be required during my visit to an infectious disease physician?
- What is endocarditis? How is it treated?
- What is meningitis, and how is it treated?
- What is osteomyelitis? What are the treatment options for osteomyelitis?
- What is the cause for infectious diseases? Do they spread from one person to another?