Women's Health FAQYour Health. Your Hospital
We are bound to provide our patients with accessible, comprehensive and accurate information. Our highly experienced doctors and specialists have answered the most frequently asked questions in order to facilitate your understanding of the most common medical problems and explain what the diagnostic and treatment procedures performed at Marina del Rey Hospital entail.
Looking for a specific question?
or Call and get an answer right away 888-600-5600
All Frequently Asked Questions By Categories
- At what age is endometriosis a common condition?
- Is endometriosis a common disease?
- Is endometriosis inherited or sexually transmitted?
- Is infertility linked to endometriosis?
- What is the typical recovery time after endometriosis resection?
- What problems does endometriosis cause?
- What risks are associated with endometriosis resection?
- Where does endometriosis appear?
- What Is a laparoscopic hysterectomy?
- Are the complication risks equal for all women when undergoing hysterectomy?
- I am very overweight. Can I still have a hysterectomy?
- My doctor has recommended that I have a hysterectomy. What are my options?
- What will happen after undergoing hysterectomy?
- Why is hysterectomy necessary?
- Are there any bathing interdictions after the sacrocolpopexy procedure?
- What can I do to ensure a positive outcome of the surgery?
- What should I know before leaving the hospital after undergoing gynecological surgery?
- What will happen to me after the surgery?
- When can I resume my sexual activity following sacrocolpopexy?