General Surgery FAQYour Health. Your Hospital
We are bound to provide our patients with accessible, comprehensive and accurate information. Our highly experienced doctors and specialists have answered the most frequently asked questions in order to facilitate your understanding of the most common medical problems and explain what the diagnostic and treatment procedures performed at Marina Del Rey Hospital entail.
Looking for a specific question?
or Call and get an answer right away 888-600-5600
All Frequently Asked Questions By Categories
- What can I expect on my first visit?
- How are hernias repaired? What precautions should be taken after undergoing a hernia repair surgery?
- What are the possible risks and complications of undergoing a surgery?
- What documents do I need to carry when I come for the first appointment?
- What is the difference between inpatient and outpatient surgery?