Endocrinology FAQYour Health. Your Hospital
We are bound to provide our patients with accessible, comprehensive and accurate information. Our highly experienced doctors and specialists have answered the most frequently asked questions in order to facilitate your understanding of the most common medical problems and explain what the diagnostic and treatment procedures performed at Marina del Rey Hospital entail.
Looking for a specific question?
or Call and get an answer right away 888-600-5600
All Frequently Asked Questions By Categories
- What does high cholesterol level mean?
- Are pituitary tumors likely to spread? How are they treated?
- How can high cholesterol levels be lowered? What is the recommended amount of fiber intake each day?
- How often should my cholesterol levels be checked?
- What are the signs of osteoporosis and how do they occur? Is it preventable?
- What is diabetes? What measures could help me control my blood sugar levels?