Colorectal Surgery FAQYour Health. Your Hospital
We are bound to provide our patients with accessible, comprehensive and accurate information. Our highly experienced doctors and specialists have answered the most frequently asked questions in order to facilitate your understanding of the most common medical problems and explain what the diagnostic and treatment procedures performed at Marina Del Rey Hospital entail.
Looking for a specific question?
or Call and get an answer right away 888-600-5600
All Frequently Asked Questions By Categories
- How is colon resection beneficial?
- How much time do I have to spend in the hospital after the rectal resection surgery?
- How soon can I return to work after a cecectomy?
- How will I feel after hemicolectomy?
- How will I feel after the sphincterotomy surgery?
- Is bleeding normal during bowel movements after anal fistulotomy procedure?
- Is laparoscopic colectomy recommended for every patient?
- Should I worry if I bleed after cecectomy?
- What are the advantages of laparoscopic surgical approach for colon cancer?
- What signs should worry me after the sphincterotomy surgery?
- When is my first follow-up after the rectal resection surgery?
- Will I feel pain after hemorrhoid excision?
- Will my bowel function change after the laparoscopic sigmoidectomy surgery?
- Will my bowel movements be different after the cecectomy surgery?