Cardiology FAQYour Health. Your Hospital
We are bound to provide our patients with accessible, comprehensive and accurate information. Our highly experienced doctors and specialists have answered the most frequently asked questions in order to facilitate your understanding of the most common medical problems and explain what the diagnostic and treatment procedures performed at Marina del Rey Hospital entail.
Looking for a specific question?
or Call and get an answer right away 888-600-5600
All Frequently Asked Questions By Categories
- Am I allowed to work out if I had pacemaker implantation?
- Are check-ups compulsory after pacemaker implantation?
- Can you exercise if you have a defibrillator?
- Do children with congenital heart defects live a normal life as they grow?
- How does an implantable cardioverter defibrillator work?
- How long can you live with an implanted defibrillator?
- Is angioplasty an invasive procedure?
- Is bruising normal after cardiac catheterization?
- Is the angioplasty procedure dangerous?
- What are the risks involved in a cardiac catheterization procedure?
- What increases the chance of having a child with a heart defect?
- What risks are associated with the defibrillator implant procedure?
- What risks are involved in angioplasty?
- What symptoms should worry me after the pacemaker implantation?