Anesthesia FAQYour Health. Your Hospital
We are bound to provide our patients with accessible, comprehensive and accurate information. Our highly experienced doctors and specialists have answered the most frequently asked questions in order to facilitate your understanding of the most common medical problems and explain what the diagnostic and treatment procedures performed at Marina Del Rey Hospital entail.
Looking for a specific question?
or Call and get an answer right away 888-600-5600
All Frequently Asked Questions By Categories
- Are there any risks of anesthesia?
- Can I take my regular medications?
- Can my back pain get worse after my spinal anesthesia?
- How is an epidural block given during labor and delivery?
- What are the different types of anesthesia available?
- Why is it necessary to have an empty stomach before any surgery?