We believe social media has a big role nowadays, offering people and companies a simple and fun way to stay in touch and share their enthusiasm with friends and family. That is why you can find us on social websites like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Youtube, Pinterest and LinkedIn. We are all about connecting with people and patients in order to keep the community as part of our events, amazing stories or latest advances.
Connect With Marina Del Rey Hospital
Our social media team actively updates our Facebook page and Twitter feed to keep everybody informed day by day. Inquiries and comments from the community we serve are also answered through our social media with the help of our lovely and dedicated team. Check our social media profiles listed below, connect with us and spread the word about our hospital!
Marina Weight Loss
Marina Spine Center
Social Media & Networking Community Guidelines
Marina Del Rey Hospital's mission is to foster a supportive, informative community whose members work together for better health. We encourage our community members to engage in discussions with us. Please feel free to comment, share our posts, discuss, and even disagree. When you do, we ask that you make sure your contributions are respectful, courteous, and constructive. Thoughtful discussion will inevitably produce disagreement.
That's OK! What isn't OK is when disagreement turns nasty. Please do not insult other community members or be disrespectful. When you disagree with something someone has said, please say so in a polite manner, and please provide sources for any information you cite, if you can.To put it another way:
We will not tolerate threatening, abusive, harassing, intimidating, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, indecent, illegal or unlawful content. We will not tolerate spam, which we define as promotion of commercial interests or repeated posting of the same content. Posts violating these requirements may be removed at any time and without notice. We also ask that you keep conversations on-topic. Our community members normally get along very well, and discussions can veer in a number of interesting directions. We ask that you help us keep our focus on providing meaningful, relevant content to the members of our community.
This page is intended to answer questions and provide support for patients and the community. However, some questions really need the attention of medical experts. When questions get very technical, or when responding publicly may violate your patient privacy, we may send you a private message or direct you to a phone number where someone can be reached in person to address your concern. This page is monitored during business hours only, so please allow 24 hours for us to respond to your comments.
And, as always, in case of an emergency, dial 911.
Thank you for participating, and welcome!
- The content and service providers are not engaged in rendering medical and any kind of other professional services through Marina Del Rey social media. Users must consult with a medical professional before taking any action based upon the information accessed or viewed through the social media sites. The content on Marina Del Rey Hospital's social media sites DOES NOT constitute medical advice and SHOULD NOT be relied upon to replace or overrule a clinical diagnosis or a licensed health care professional's judgment.
- Marina Del Rey Hospital social media sites are not warranted or guaranteed to be free of errors, omissions, delays, losses of data, viruses, bugs, worms or defects.
- Users are responsible for the content submitted to social media sites. Social media users grant Marina Del Rey Hospital:
- the royalty-free worldwide license, with the right to sublicense, which is irrevocable, perpetual, transferable and non-exclusive
- the right to reproduce, publish, display and distribute content
- the right to create derivative works from the content
- the right to use content for any Marina Del Rey Hospital purpose
- the right to edit, modify and delete content
- not submit any content that infringes any trademark, patent or copyright
- not violate local, state, federal and international laws and regulations
- not submit disruptive, threatening, abusive, profane, harassing, embarrassing, defamatory, libelous, obscene, hateful or racial content
- not submit product and service advertisements and endorsements
- not submit content which can be construed as political lobbying
Marina Del Rey Hospital social media, including, without limitation, all services, content, functions, materials and information provided through Marina Del Rey Hospital social media, are provided “as is,” “as available,” without warranty of any kind, including, without limitation:
- any warranty for information, data, data processing, uptime or uninterrupted access
- any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, precision, correctness, thoroughness, completeness, usefulness or content of information
- any warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose
Marina Del Rey Hospital disclaims any and all such warranties, express and implied.
Marina Del Rey Hospital, or any of its directors, officers, employees, agents, content or service providers is not liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages arising from, or directly or indirectly related to, the use or the inability to use Marina Del Rey Hospital social media or the social media content.
Marina Del Rey Hospital does not warrant or safeguard against intentional or malicious attempts to intercept or compromise user information posted to Marina Del Rey Hospital social media or sent over the internet.
Marina Del Rey Hospital may suspend, change or discontinue any aspect of Marina Del Rey Hospital social media at any time.